An innovative, award-winning piece of equipment – Evo’s EVent Ventless Grill comes with a built in ductless downdraft ventilation system, allowing you to place it anywhere to provide a versatile cooking platform. Now you can cook and prepare meals without the restrictions imposed by externally vented hoods and duct work. The innovative filtration system provides full containment of smoke, grease and cooking odours with it’s low noise, high efficiency CFM downdraft ventilation system with chef-side intake aperture and discharge duct. The Evo EVent ventless grill was awarded the 2015 Kitchen Innovation Award by the National Restaurant Association, as well as Best New Product in Kitchen Design by HX: The Hotel Experience!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Available in with cooktops 24 x 48 inches and 24 x 35 inches. The 35E & 48E Ventless Grills are electronically controlled rectangular steel cooktops in an integrated downdraft ventilation table. Four independent heaters heat a programmable cooking zone with variable temperatures ranging from 38 to 288 degrees celsius. A stainless steel high velocity CFM downdraft filtration system provides full containment and capture from the intake aperture, which is located on the chef-side adjacent to the cooking surface, then a discharge duct on the chef-side returns clean filtered air. The filtration system is fully welded stainless steel and utilises a washable stainless steel grease pre-filter, a washable electrostatic precipitator filter cartridge, and a final stage replaceable activated charcoal filter. A self-contained fire suppression system with cross-pattern nozzles provide a continuous zone of fire protection. Internal fire suppression requires applicable fire permitting and fire commissioning. Internal fire alarm microswitch requires applicable connection to central fire alarm.
- Stage 1 – An internal stainless steel grease filter captures airborne grease. This metal filter is washable.
- Stage 2 – An aluminum mesh filter captures airborne food particles. This metal filter is washable.
- Stage 3 – An electrostatic precipitator filter further extracts airborne grease, and smoke particles. This metal filter is washable.
- Stage 4 – The last filter is a disposable activated charcoal post-filter.
WHY A VENTLESS GRILL?
- Do you have limited back-of-house space and no room for a hood? No problem with Evo EVent Ventless Grill!
- Perhaps you want to let your customers see your main event being created… the food! A guaranteed ‘wow-factor’ in any venue.
- Perfect if you need the freedom of being able to move your cooking equipment quickly and easily whenever you require.
- The ideal business partner if you’re looking to expand into a non-traditional space.
“I have been using your product since 2006 and swear by it. Absolutely one of the most versatile pieces of equipment to hit the Industry since the inverted blender! When we took the kitchen into the dining room at BallenIsles Country Club in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, I promised the Board and staff the two indoor electric units and the one outdoor propane unit was a must. They love them from omelets, French toast, grilled cheese, stir-fry, scallops, salmon, satays etc….. there is nothing this cannot do! The Chef at BallenIsles remembers when I used them to feed 10,000 people in Arizona when he came over to help as well.”
– John P. Bartilomo CEC, CCE
Troon Golf – Vice President, Food & Beverage Operations