This pizza saucer rotary dispensing system for sauce application is a low cost, fast and efficient tool that consistently and accurately applies the precise amount of pizza sauce while perfectly proportioning it onto your dough. The Autosaucer pizza saucer can handle up to 5 different sizes of dough – from 6” to 18” pizzas, and can be customised by programming your unique pizza specifications. Not only does it save product wastage by getting portions right every time, but ready-to-mix models are also available that use state of the art technology to automatically mix sauce concentrate with water to produce a consistent sauce, and eliminating the labour and space required to manually mix and store premixed sauce. Free standing and mobile, the pizza saucer has the ability to sauce up to 350 pizzas per hour!
Now pizza operators have a solution to improve quality and consistency while increasing profits:
- Features a linear arm that dispenses an even and consistent amount of sauce across the dough each and every time.
- Sauces accurately up to 1/10th of an ounce.
- Handles up to 5 different dough types and 5 different sizes, from 6″ to 18″ pizzas.
- Customise your saucer by programming your unique pizza specifications.
- Draws the prepared sauce from a 5-gallon bucket located under the dispenser.
- Optional ready-to-mix model uses state-of-the-art technology to automatically mix the sauce concentrate with water in-line, producing a consistent sauce and eliminating the labour and space required to manually mix and store premixed sauce.
- Clean-in-place sanitising procedures make this system very easy to maintain.
- Sauce up to 350 pizzas per hour.
- System saves approximately 7 to 10 hours of labour per week, or 400 hours per year.
- NSF, ETL, ROHS and CE Certified.
This machine is available to view and try in White’s showroom in Redditch, Worcestershire. To make an appointment call us on 01527 528841, or call us with any enquiries and one of our experts would be happy to help.