Not mearly a machine, each Stagionello™ consists of 3 patents, designed and tested to create the ideal climate for safe and eﬀective food transformation for salami production. AISI 304 stainless steel has been selected for its high degree of resistance to corrosion and bacteria, it is for this reason that all panels and parts on Stagionello™ that come in contact with food are made from AISI 304. The Climatouch® patent is dedicated for the complete sequencial stage management for each individual phase of salami production (fermenting, drying, seasoning, salting, smoking/ﬂavouring). Designed with a Data-trace system for HACCP monitoring and a serial port for specialized handheld printers. Fumotic®, the third patent built into all models, helping to regulate humidity by producing when called for. The entire system works synergistically to produce the ideal climate allowing the user to produce tradtional salami every month all year round.
Stagionello™ Plug-in models are specialized for higher production of artisanal charcuterie in small spaces. The ideal solution to produce multiple batches of salami, and to create a production cycle of up to 100 kg to 200 kg of cured meats ready in just 7 days, with a monthly production of 400 kg to 800 kg of product. Production quantity and cycle will vary depending on model, size, and the salami type.
More information can be found in the Stagionello brochure, click here.
- A product produced in large quantities, high quality and high price.
- Safety, traditionalism, guaranteed quality, ease of use.
- Transform the meat of an animal into a meat product of higher values.
- Manage your competition by producing your own brand of salami with the modifiable recipes.
- Free consultation to help transform the meat.
- Guaranteed technical support nationwide.
- 100% authentically made in Italy.