COMMERCIAL CATERING ENGINEER
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated and experienced fully qualified Gas engineer to join our existing team.
We supply and install pizza ovens and associated equipment to restaurants and takeaway outlets located throughout the UK and Ireland and as part of our team you will be expected to be involved in the delivery and install of new and used equipment, annual servicing, attending reactivate breakdowns which also including extraction and gas interlock faults.
You will need to be located within a 30 mile radius of our office based in Redditch, be flexible to working hours with some working away as and when required. There is an on call rota of one in two to which we pay additional on call wages.
- Assist in delivering, installation and commissioning of new and used pizza ovens and associated equipment.
- To complete annual servicing to pizza ovens located in customers premises.
- To attend any reactive breakdowns on pizza ovens , extraction fans and gas interlock systems.
- To work as part of a team and be flexible when the business requires you to be.
- Give customers technical guidance when requested.
- Need to be located within 30 miles of Redditch.
- Gas safe registered with the below categories.
- CCCN1 , COMCAT1,3,5, ICPN1, TPCP1A.
- Electrical knowledge.
- Be able to work away when required.
- Be on call every other weekend.
- Competitive basic salary with overtime and on call allowance.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company van + Fuel card.
- Mobile Phone and uniform.
- Full product training as require.
If this role is of interest and you wish to discuss in further please contact Michael Harrington or alternatively email your up to date CV for consideration.
Tel: 07508 771 883
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£37,000.00 per year